Friday, September 11, 2009

I am so sorry I am not very good at keeping up on my blog. It has been a crazy summer. Then school started I was so excited about the kids going back to school then they left and I was so excited for them to come home, I missed them. Its really sad thinking that next year my youngest will be going to kindergarten all day. I think that the kids are happy to be with friends and they love their teachers. I am thrilled to have my house organized again, but it gets lonely sometimes.
Some really good friends were down the other day; she had just shot her first antelope. She was so happy and a little sad, but I think that I am going to take hunter safety. My friend wants me to so we can go hunting together, which could be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Cute blog. I hadn't seen it for a while. Bring your camera memory card over and we can blog it all.